Hey Groms, we’re once again stoked to be bringing you the Sports Camps Australia Barton Lynch surf camps. The SCA Surf Camps are the ultimate surf camp experience for boys and girls ages 8-16 who love surfing and want to get better. If you are willing to put in the work and are eager to learn more about surfing, you are guaranteed to improve your skills and be ripping harder than ever before.
- Every surfer will receive an SCA Nike t-shirt!
- Train and learn from coach Beau Mitchell, who was mentored by Barton Lynch to deliver his program philosophy
- Camper to coach ratio of 10:1 provides small, well supervised group instruction.
- Opportunity to surf with your mates and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
Camp coach Beau Mitchell, was mentored by Barton Lynch and is a Blast Off judge, is devoted to help develop surfers skills of all levels and abilities. As an accomplished professional surfer coach and academy director, he will use his knowledge and experience to put Barton’s surfing program philosophy in place to provide kids with the upmost skills and techniques to have them walk away as better surfers whilst having serious fun.
Beau was a professional surfer for just over 10yrs and had 3 years in the top 20 on the WQS. He was GPB World Junior Champion in 2002 and he made multiple WQS finals all around the globe including America, Europe, Australia and Hawaii.